Saturday, February 27, 2010

Part of me...


Irritated mind. Fights arise.

Disappointed time. No rhyme.

Hours on the phone. Searching for answers.

Blogging here. Scribbling fears.

Want to be heard. A want so absurd.

A want unwanted. A want curbed.

I am lost. Searching within.

I am the answer. But where am i hidden?

Asked many. Consulted a few.

Believed one. And that is you.

You are what is keeping me alive.

You are the one who thinks I'm not naive.

When I think of the time spent with you,

I have a huge smile on my face.

Your glimpse makes me feel like living,

Once again in this filthy life of race.

You complete me in every way,

You steal my sleep and peep in the dreams of the day.

This is what helps me move on,

For if it wasn't for you, I would be torn.

The love bug has bitten me and if this is the pain,

I'd pet one and make him bite me again.

For being in love with someone like you,

Makes my life blissful too.

I'm aware of your end of the story,

And it makes me feel like I owe you a 'sorry'.

Cause today I'm Ok with not having you,

But I don't promise it'll be the same tomorrow too.

My mind is instable and heart is in love.

I know it's the wrong equation and I know it's tough.

All I'm trying to do is not let myself give in to you,

But I am losing it, what can I do?

Maybe I'm making things worse than they are.

You is all I think of every second, minute and hour.

Maybe this isn't the right way to say,

But face-to-face with you is like eyes shut to pray.

I hope this is the right way to think.

Because I don't want to break this link.

I am falling for you and happily doing so.

Knowing this isn't what you want, even though.


I am you and you me,

And that for me is how it's meant to be.

Kanchan

No comments: