Friday, June 6, 2008

Rain.. Its AWESOME!!


It was raining today, and without a second thought.. I ran to my bedroom, switched my clothes and hurried downstairs.. It was so beautiful.. Trust me it feels great to be alive and seeing the nature around you.. i walked further to a place without trees so i could get wet!




The water so pure seemed to enjoy itself wetting me... I saw absolutely no one in my colony and felt better to have all the rain to myself.. I wouldn't stop smiling.. People stared at me weirdly.. But you know i cared a DAMN!! I mean i was enjoying myself thoroughly.. Drenched, i sat on a seat close by and stared into space wishing that time would stop here.. Seeing the drops falling in the water that had accumulated in a corner.. I wanted to click it.. and save these moments.. To see water run through my hands.. Wet my hair and go tickling down my back.. My skin felt like it was breathing.. I felt like this is what life is worth living for.. THE BEAUTY OF NATURE'S EXISTENCE.. Water everywhere.. I actually noticed people running away to find some shade to stand under... This time i stared at them and laughed.. They were running away from life.. Then finally i came across these two kids who love the rain(like me), they stood together in my colony's ground and smiled at each other.. They noticed me coming.. I smiled at them too.. And asked them if they like the rain.. They just said, "we love it".. "and you?".. I replied saying, "ME TOO".. We stood quite! They went away and i stood there all alone.. My silence spoke to the noise of the rain.. It felt like i was conversing with someone high up there who has created this rain.. To come down to quench the thirst of the earth! I said, "Thank you".. and heard the clouds making a loud noise as if they heard me! I felt so pampered in the arms of the rain.. but still so free.. I wanted to dance.. Sing in joy.. But dint do it out of some shyness.. or Embarrassment.. after all.. I'm yet Human and do care about what the world thinks of me!




I then walked ahead to come back home.. I reached home and threw my chappals outside my house and ran to my bedroom to fetch some dry clothes and went to take a wash.. I must have never FELT as beautiful as this ever! I hope everyone who reads this post loves the rain or they'll hate me!!.. :)

(P.S:- By saying someone high up there.. I dint mean GOD... i meant a supreme power.. who has created the nature.. God is in the perception.. I perceive god in those people who have passed away.. and are probably loving their life up there now:).. No offence! )

With LOVE - Kanchan

2 comments:

Gourav said...

Humm.. well Kanchan, i m 'give me five' of this rain loving group.In fact coincidently I too got drenched in the heavy downpour today intentionally (that also in evening).

One good thing I am observing, is the change in your writing trends. 'My silence spoke to the noise of the rain'- Wonderful way to convey a deep feeling.You have diversified styles of expressing your thoughts which is very essential for creating alacrity of readers. keep it up!! (I got some more readers for ur blog)

And the next time it rains, Definitely forget ur umbrella :)
Gourav

Kanchan said...

i m really glad hearing this comment that someone actually caught that line.. and thanks for getting some readers!.. im very glad!
Keep commenting:) i learn a lot from them!

And i'll surely forget my umbrella..:)
Kanchan