Monday, May 18, 2009

Memory...

And so she left, leaving a memory.
There was a time when she completed me, there was a time when time dint pass without her presence, there was a time when I hardly realized it was 6 AM and I was yet on the phone, there was a time when I stopped the world for her, there was a time when I cried my eyes out to her, there WAS a time.
How many of us have someone like this? Or may I call it ‘best friend’. Who stays with you forever and ever? How much can you expect from someone? How much can someone live it up to you? Can you be there without wanting them to be there for you in return? Can you not feel ashamed of being a burden on someone? Can someone make you feel like you aren’t a burden on them? Can you always be the one to give and not want? Do you think best friends really do exist? How much can you trust someone with your life? Can you be completely honest with anyone?
If the answer to the last question is ‘yes’ then you deserve a clap! If the answer to the first question is ‘yes’ then you’ve been blessed! If the answer to the first question is ‘yes’, and to the last one is ‘no’ then you are wasting that relationship!
It is so human of me to ask so many questions. But I’m not asking you, I’m asking myself and I’m telling you to ask yourself! Are we true to ourselves when we say I can say anything and everything to ‘xyz’ person? Can we stop deceiving ourselves for once? Cause it really doesn’t help!

She came in my life to ‘be’… She came to be my guardian angel… She came when I really needed someone! Is that why she is so important to me? Is it just that much? Am I THIS close to her because of the downs in my life? Would it be someone else if it wasn’t for her? How can I think like this about her… No No, I can’t! She’s been there when I had to cry, she’s been there when my hopes had given up on me… when I dint see another way out except for death! What she left behind was an obligation. Well I know it isn’t appropriate to say she’s obliged me but that’s what it feels like now, with all the distance growing… I hate being away! I hate her leaving! Why does she have to go? Doesn’t she give me that importance? Don’t I come first for her like the way she does? Oh my god, I’m EXPECTING things from her! That’s wrong!
Expecting anything from her spoilt my relationship with her. I raped it! I blame myself! I am responsible!
She left because of me, leaving a memory!

No comments: