Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The world lies... WITHIN ME.


The day begins..

Like everyday, I'd get up and stretch my arms. Do my daily morning activities and buzz off to college. Get back home for lunch and rush to work. After work I'd get to class for studies and catching up with my other half, FRIENDS! Somewhere in the midst of all this there would come that one moment in the whole day when I'd stop and think, re-think about love and my life and I'd abruptly leave that thought there, unanswered.

That thought, that question.. was.. always unanswered. It left me.. Helpless. A Void. Something that nothing could fit into. Nothing was wrong, yet nothing was right. I knew right then, Introspection was to begin. When I'd be with someone, it'd feel good but momentary. It wasn't him, i knew. I wanted to love, wanted to be loved. Vulnerable. Fragile. That was me then. I would fall asleep with an incomplete essay of questions in my head.. yet to be finished. Everyday I'd wake up and go to sleep after one more day of struggle to seek for that love, that answer to everything that could possibly exist in my life.

I had almost given up on venturing and taking risks with different answers, until one morning when I was wide awake in my dreams I saw love, I touched love, I felt love, I was in 'love'.. I saw the answer right in front of me.. I wanted to hold it back when I woke up but no it had all vanished away with the unconsciousness i was in then. I wanted to go back to sleep and see him.. see love.. See the man I love.. But.. Helpless again i stood.

With that image I moved ahead with the day at least with the hope of finding him sometime i my life. After a few weeks of COMPLETE CONFUSION and a DILEMMA of questions and handful experiences with people and answers, I reached a point of saturation. I was blank. Thoughtless. It was 4:00 AM and I wasn't sleepy. That was my moment, i realized who i was looking for. That nothingness was the answer itself. The answer existed in my mind ever since but all the other things had filled the space to see anything clearly. I knew the answer since always. It is him. I know. It was time to clean up. I am love and always was in love with him. ♥

We all have our answers. WITHIN US. We just need to pick up the broom and give our mind some rest.

No comments: